Simplifika – Atlas
Medium-term rental consultants & project managers
Simplifika & Atlas is a joint venture between the state of the art in boutique real estate investment and the highest-growth proptech in Spain in 2020, created to be the very first medium term rentals consultancy firm in Spain.
We are proficient in:
– Market Knowledge & experience
– Experience in the sector
– Best-in-class medium term rental consultancy
– Perfect mix between data and on-field experience
– Own-developed software for MTR market
Aims to determine the operational viability in alternative models to LAU (long-term rentals).
– Deep market analysis (supply and demand).
– Asset analysis: size, typology, location, design and FF&E.
– Pricing & services.
– Cost structure: KPI’s.
– Business plan development: projections and scenarios
In this section we provide all the necessary data to make investment decisions.
We help you choose the best travel partner based on technical criteria (performance, track-record, technology, resources, etc.) and economic criteria (prices and conditions, solvency, guarantees, etc.).
– Set-up of bidding conditions.
– Selection and pre-qualification of the most suitable operators for the asset, considering all the singularities and requirements of the physical asset and of its operation (medium-stays, short stays, mix, etc.).
– Follow-up of doubts during the offer period.
– Reception, tender appraisal report and appointment recommendations.
– Advice on the negotiation and drafting of the contract.
– Advice to the property to adjust the needs of the operator and optimize the performance of the operation (product design, FF&E consulting, contract modality, etc.).
We accompany you throughout the process of transformation and repositioning of the asset, minimizing the risks of the process, maximizing the return on investment.
– Tendering and monitoring of construction and refurbishment projects.
– Monitoring the processing of licences.
– Tendering and monitoring of works.
– Tendering and monitoring of FF&E.
– Monitoring of integration with operation.
– Monitoring of operation.
In-house operation set-up advisory.
– 360º Planning.
– Revenue Management.
– Operational integration.